Re: [MOL] Martha C. [01650] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha C.

Dear Jeffrey:  This concerns all of us.  We love your mother very, very much.
 When I was in the hospital over a year ago, she called the intensive care
unit and told them I was her sister.  I've talked to you on the phone, and to
your mother, too, several times.  We've become very close friends.  If there
is anything at all I can do to help you get through this, Jeffrey, please let
me know.  Your mother is strong.  She's going to make it through this.

Love, Kathy in Idaho