[MOL] brain cancer [01649] Medicine On Line

[MOL] brain cancer

I have a friend who has brain cancer and has reeived chemo.  I heard of the
herbal remedy called Hydrozine Sulphate.  He lives in Greencastle, IN 46135.
Is it available in his area?
If so, where and how can he obtain it.
Thank you,
olmburns@neo.rr.com