Re: Re:[MOL] Martha C.?Jeffery [01648] Medicine On Line

Re: Re:[MOL] Martha C.?Jeffery

Hey there little buddy.  We met at the Restaurant about two year's ago, or
maybe even a bit longer.  Thank you for letting us know how your Mom is
doing.  I know this is really scary for you.  Please know we are all praying
very hard for your Mom, your Dad and you....love you, lillian