Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help. [01646] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help.

Ah my little Andrea!  How wonderful it was to see your post.  I am very sorry to hear your mother passed on to her next journey. I will keep all of you in my prayers.  I hope what I am writing helps you.  Warmly your friend, lillian

America appears to be one of the leaders in cancer treatments, therapies and researching; however we lack in certain areas.

I believe that much more work needs to be done in the researching of the cancers that have a grim survival rate.  I say this even though both of my cancers were not in that group.

I believe we need to push on with alternative treatments, the educational aspects of such and a way of permitting the good alternatives the license to sell.  To weed out the alternative treatments that simply are not effective.

I believe we need to learn much more about death.  When one truly understands and has the knowledge of the death process, they are less afraid.  That all health care professionals are made more aware as to the treatment of patients that are dying.  Some are absolutely wonderful, then there are the others.  A family should be taught the dying process; so that they won't panic.

I believe more funding is necessary so that every American has access to the same quality of treatments.

I believe the Spiritual aspect of a patient should also be addressed by the attending physician, no matter what the persons beliefs are.

Good luck!