Re:[MOL] Martha C. [01642] Medicine On Line

Re:[MOL] Martha C.

Hi Jeffery,
Your Mother is a real sweety, I love her very much, she used to call me Mom and you called me Grandma, remember.
Your family is very special to me and you are all in my prayers.  Would you please tell your Mother that Mother Nanc is very worried about her and I have everyone praying for her and all your family.
If I can help Jeffery, you just ask ok?
I know you have always been Mothers helper, right?
Please keep in touch and let me know how she is doing.
Love you all.  Tell your Mother to keep her lamp of life burning all the time, the one that I gave to her.
Love you all,
Nanc ():-)