Re: [MOL] Martha C. [01639] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha C.

Dear Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your
mother. She is very special to all of us, and we were deeply saddened to
hear about this new tumor. We also know how very proud she is of you -- you
bring her great joy. Please know that your whole family has been and will
continue to be in our prayers. Give your mom our love and tell her that all
of her "Moler" friends miss her and want her well soon so she can be back
with us! I know this has been a really tough and long journey for all of
your family, but just hang in there, ok? love and prayers, Joicy