[MOL] Martha C. [01638] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha C.

    To whoever this may concern,

    Hello my name is Jeffrey. I am the son of Martha Cerreto. I am not sure
if you all know about this, but my mother right now has 1 tumors left in her
brain. But, she is in the hospital feeling very weak. Before she went to the
hospital she was throwing up every morning and throughout the day. Please
keep my mother in your prays. Thank you for your time.

Yours truly,

Jeffrey Cerreto