Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS [01636] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS

In a message dated 09/27/2000 4:39:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> Now, this episode is none of my concern; yet I felt it was;
Oh, it IS Lillian!  It's everyone's concern.  I wrote the hospital where my
father was about several things, all less life-threatening than that one was!
 -chris