Re: [MOL] a short story [01633] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] a short story

Dear Chris:  I do understand your concern, but the fact that the cancer is so
small is very good news, really!  I know how tough the chemo is, though, and
he must be devastated to have to face it again, but we do what we have to,
don't we?  I'll pray that he gets through it -- again, as I know you'd pray
for me if I had to do it again.  I wouldn't hesitate, though, bad as it is,
and I know your dad won't, either.

Love, Kathy