Re: [MOL] Staging Caner, Educational... [01630] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staging Caner, Educational...

Dear Bridget,
It seems I start every message with Thank You but I really really mean it!!
Thank you for your reply.  I don't know...I guess I'll figure this chemo
management thing out eventually.  Explanation -- I meant I felt like giving
up on chemo altogether (which I am toying with now - actually my sister has
agreed to be my advocate as far as gathering info, etc.  She has expressed
my concerns to my oncol. and he will go over everything with her.  She knows
I feel about certain things and knows me pretty darn well and she is
aggressive in getting info and medical management.    I hope I don't sound
like a weak sniffling whiner as I was pretty much the one that was stoic
during family crisis, but this cancer thing has really turned me off
somehow.
I am so very lucky to have great people all around me giving subtle shoves
when needed.  My employer (an orthopedic surgeon), co-workers, siblings,
children and my wonderful sweet husband as well as super friends have given
me more than I could ever imagine.  I hope I can return to a state where I
want to give as much back to others.  (You know?? it just hit me.....cancer
has made me feel selfish, hummm).
Anyway, I am so glad I found this forum and hope beyond hope that I have not
taken up too much time and space on me me me.
I do think about you all and pray that we shall endure with faith and hope.
Love,
Judith T.