From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Re: [Judith

Untangles is the way an ex Philadelphians would type utensils?
Okay, could I see you on it just being a creative  misspelled word ?  I can't figure it out, I use spell check and still misspell words?

No matter what I am glad to hear your feeling somewhat better today and certainly do understand the days we all wish we could toss the towel in.  We really do care about you Judith and are here to help you walk the journey and then expect to be invited to the big celebration.  Fondly, lillian