Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS [01626] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS

Chris, did you check the drugs against the drugs your father is on?  You
need to not only check the cancer drugs; but any drug. This has blown my
mind; especially when I saw  how many of my drugs are on the list and what
they can cause.and what some of them have caused.

Another thing I read quite a bit of when searching the cyber highway is
infections of ports and infections right from the hospital.  Now without a
doubt the risk of infection is greatly reduces if the proper methods of
cleaning; etc. are used.

I was just in the ER the other day and saw a Tec. taking blood from a
patient, she had no rubber gloves on.  I mentioned that wasn't she afraid of
getting Hep. C or Aides and she casually said no.  Then a catheter had to be
put in to the same patient, a nurse came in to do this and she did not put
any gloves on.  Now, this episode is none of my concern; yet I felt it was;
as I  have a friend who is a nurse having a horrible death because she
contacted  He. C. while drawing blood.

Have a great day Chris and prayers for your family.  luv u, lillian

more....