Re: [MOL] Staging Caner, Educational... [01621] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staging Caner, Educational...

Hi Judith;  Just jumping in here to add my 2 cents worth.. There is so much
information and options from alternative trtmts. to conventional, I agree 100%
with Bridget that it is time for you to express your feelings to your onc..
Sometimes you just have to demand an extra few minutes of their time and say
Hey!! I need your help, I am scared. Sometimes I think the drs. are in a numb
state to do the kind of work they do. With my experience you just have to shake
them up and let them know you need something else. One way or the other. My
husband was on Thalidimide for about 4 mos.. It isn't a harsh drug, it mostly
causes drowsiness and dry skin. Some people are getting good results with
Thalidimide and another chemo, what Lillian calls 2 prong trtmts.
    There is nothing more helpful to your soul then meditation and prayer. I too
will be praying for you.. This journey with cancer is full of dips and dives but
there are good things that come out of it too.Your one day at a time friend,
Beav