Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS [01618] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS

Add one more mind to that Lillian, I am just shocked. My husband takes 3 heart
meds. that were listed and we both take amitriptilan which was listed. I have
mentioned stuff like this to drs. and they are so uneducated or unconcerned,
don't know which. Is your shortness of breath irreversible is what I'm
wondering. My husband is too, he also takes morphine which was on that list.
What can a person do about that?   Your flipped out friend,  Beav