Re: [MOL] a short story [01616] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] a short story

In a message dated 09/27/00 12:13:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@aol.com writes:

<< Good morning, Chris.  That was a lovely story.  I'm sorry, dear friend,
but I
 somehow missed the details of your father's recent unpleasant discovery.
I'm
 so terribly sorry to hear this.  It frightens and concerns me.  I know what
 fighter he is, though.  Please let me know what's happening, and I'll do
 whatever I can to help.   Love, kathy >>

Hi Kathy - I wouldn't worry so much if he were a little stronger, but he is
still so weakened from the last chemo.  The chemo worries me much more than
the cancer does!  The doctor told him the new growth is VERY, very tiny and
only in one spot. Thanks to the thalidomide!  And to GOD of course.  -chris