Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help. [01615] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey there, I need help.

Hi Bridget;
    That really surprised me that Canada is so far behind the times with
cancer.  Do you have any fund drives to raise money in Canada for cancer?  They
have marathons here every yr. for all differant types of diseases but cancer is
a big one. One of my favorite singers, from Canada maybe could raise an
awareness and funds for cancer, Celine Dion!!  Maybe it's just one of those
things in your country that is kept quiet for some reason. Anyway, just thought
I would mention that, your doggie friend,  Beav