Re: [MOL] a short story [01610] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] a short story

Good morning, Chris.  That was a lovely story.  I'm sorry, dear friend, but I
somehow missed the details of your father's recent unpleasant discovery.  I'm
so terribly sorry to hear this.  It frightens and concerns me.  I know what a
fighter he is, though.  Please let me know what's happening, and I'll do
whatever I can to help.

Love, kathy