Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS [01608] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Some d300 meds. can damage your LINGS !!!!! / CHRIS

im writing this because im afiend ,i have a 3.5cm mass in my right lung ,
dont know how big that is saying it is ,at frist i said i would let them do
nothing to me ,but now im not sure ,judithmur