Re: [MOL] home typist [01607] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] home typist

Hi:  I've been a paralegal for over 30 years, and I'm interested in doing
work out of my home, too.  However, this forum isn't the place to find it.
We're all cancer survivors and caregivers here.  Occasionally, someone will
advertise on our forum, wanting a home typist.  I've checked these out.
They're usually a scam to sell their software.  Good luck, though.

kathy