Re: [MOL] Re: [MOReply To Ken ! [01606] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOReply To Ken !

First of all I'd like to say that your comments to a person who does more in
support of cancer patients than you could even dream of was not appreciated
by any on this site! And I also have visited your site and can't help but
share Lillian's concerns and opinions.
Considering the differing qualities of most cancers, your contention that
the sap from one plant can cure so many, and potentially all, cancers
appears to me to be highly unlikely. Also, while there is often frustration
with delays and higher costs due to patents, if we were to eliminate them
what would be the incentive for these companies to devote huge amounts of
money to research? I'm not nor is Lillian a proponent for the drug industry
but we are realists, which you do not appear to be.
I think you would do better peddling your wares to the less enlightened;
there are always those desperate enough to try anything.
You'll find no takers here,
Bridget