[MOL] (no subject) [01590] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

TO:     PASTOR
FROM:       PAMELA J. WALKER
DATE:       September 26, 2000
SUBJECT:    URGENT REQUEST
I need assistance to pray for the following individuals including myself:

Vivian Lawrence, has as as supervisor who is treating her unfairly.  He
promised her that she will get a promotion.  Instead he broke his word and
gave it to someone who is inexperienced.

Ms. Theresa Harris and her family were in a car accident while coming back
from her moms funeral.   The driver was fired and Theresa is looking for a
lawyer.  Her family has been going to doctors everyday taking test because of
this driver.

Stephen Gelman had broke my jaw and lied in court.  Please pray that GOD will
speak to him and let him confess that he lied.

Pamela Walker' s Supervisor JUANITA YATES:
Calls me names and yells at me all the time.
She threatens me for know reason.
She would say I don't want you to do extensive work.
She allows Regina Curry to threaten me.
She gives me work that is not challenging.

She allows Lynn Goosens to say you don't have any credentials.
Lynn Goosens has been calling me names and I cannot do what she does.
Because I am not smart and I am stupid.  Lynn Goosens is telling people
throughout CFSAN that I am don't know anything because I am not an RD.  When
I first was hired, Lynn told me that you will be taking my job.  Than Juanita
said you won't be replacing Lynn because you are not smart enough.   Because
Lynn has brained wash the Juanita Yates that I Pamela is not smart.  Lynn has
also said what do you want in life?  Like I don't know what I want.  I
believe that Lynn is jealous.  Lynn Goosens also said ha, ha, you won't get
ahead in life.  I believe this peson needs prayer.   Juanita Yates, lied to
me and said you won't replace me because you don't have any credentials.

Lynn Goosens has told the new staff Jean Prego bad things about me.  Now Jean
Prego is thinking I am a bad person because of Lynn.  Jean just started
working here.  Please pray that Jean Prego will not listen Lynn.

 She would say I don't want you to succeed in life.
I have two masters' degrees with many years of experience.

This is suppose to be a supervisor.  Some supervisor.  She talks down to
people.  No one in the building likes her.  She would get extremely
emotionally with me.   I showed the people what she has me doing, they all
said she is using you.

Juanita Yates, tells me that I don't want you to do extensive work.   We
won't pay for anymore conferences for you to attend.   Make it the last time.
  I am trying to better myself and she is trying to put me down.  She would
call me names and say you are the most sensitive person ever known and you
are a bitch and stupid.

Regina Curry
Regina Curry has treated me rudely.  She called me bad names, such as STUPID,
BITCH, FUCK YOU; I WILL HURT YOU AND ETC.  SHE HAS DONE THIS TO ME.  JUANITA
YATES, SAYS THAT IS OK.  SO I TRY TO KEEP AWAY FROM THIS PERSON.  This person
has a lot of issues so as the supervisor Juanita Yates.   She would threaten
me and she is still working here.  She is in-charge of the conference room
and no one in the building likes to deal with Regina because she is extremely
negative and jealous.  She would try to bring people down.  She has
threatened to kill me in the office.  While is this person still working?

Please pray that Robin Smith, Robyn Brown Douglas, Shirley Blakely, Lula Mae,
Lynn Goosens, Jean Prego, Leslie Davis, Juanita Yates, Regina Curry, Anne
Dickens, Ann Lee, Young Lee, Cathy Carnevale, Ray Ducker, Joan Jabba, and
Basil will start treating me with respect.

There is a man who calls himself a REV/Pastor and he would push his religion
on everyone.  You cannot force religion on people.  You would scare them
away.  The best thing to do is just pray.  'HE MADE A STATEMENT TO ME AND IT
WAS NOT NICE' YOU ARE DYING, YOU TELL ME IS THAT NICE TO SAY? ESPECIALLY IF
YOU ARE WITNESSING.  HE IS NAME IS LIONE HENDERSON.

PLEASE PRAY,

THANK YOU GOD BLESS.