Re: [MOL] Gail [01588] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gail

Judith,

You are so right.  Anything that can make a person feel as bad as chemo does
must surely be working on the nasty cancer cells.  John is more tired today.
Went for his first blood count since chemo started.  His white blood cell count
is at 500, versues 5000.  So he is on some antibiotics and has been told to stay
away from crowds, stores, restaurants, and people in general.  Mercy!!  Still we
will plug away.  We are confident this is just a slip off the ladder.  I wish I
could take some of his illness and fight it for him and give him back his
health.  I watch him sleep, and he looks so peaceful.   We go back Friday to see
the doctor.  He'll get a good going over then.
I want to thank you all for listening to me rant on Sunday.  Sure do feel better
though.  You all are great, and know that there are prayers being said for all
of you.
Will talk later.
Gail