Re: [MOL] Dusti! [01585] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti!

So glad for you Dusti... We all make mistakes, and the one
thing that is hard to do is to forgive someone that has made
a mistake that really hurts. I personally think that is one
of the reasons why I am on this earth is to learn how to
forgive. It is not easy at times that is for double
sure......love, your friend     Beav