[MOL] About your website [01579] Medicine On Line

[MOL] About your website

Dear Webmaster,

Just visited your website and thought you would be interested in a way to increase sales by leaps and bounds.................

Are you tired of getting less than 100 visitors per day to your site?

Now you can receive up to 1000 visitors a day or more

using our extensive database of over 1,000,000 opt-in internet users to send your (spam free) email advertising to. These internet users have signed up and asked to revieve different offers via email.

Plus,

Get over $5000 in FREE "cash generating" software?!

And, tons, of free products, services,  and techniques to make your site look and run like a million bucks?!

Also get access to my million dollar publishing business, complete with website, absolutely free! (Limited time offer)

Do you have a service, message or product that you would like to advertise to the internet buyer?

Now you can safely reach millions of people who "want" to read your ad! (spam free)

Do What the "big boys" do and watch your sales soar through the roof, with just one click of a button!

If your serious about making money online, then you can't afford to miss this unique offer,

Visit us at:
http://3506561041/%6D%65%67%61%5Fh%69%74s_%70%72%6Fmot%65%72/%6Deg%61%68%69%74%73%2E%68%74%6D

Please report broken link to:.
Megahitspromoter@netscape.net

Visit now and download our FREE 199 PAGE BOOK, "The Road To Riches". A must read for making money on the internet!