[MOL] Fastest Method of Seeing Results [01578] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fastest Method of Seeing Results

      Market Your Product Or Service To The World And Get Results!

 We are quickly becoming the leader in 100% DOUBLE OPT-IN DOUBLE VERIFIED
email campaigns. We provide highly accurate information about businesses and consumers and currently have a database of over 12.5 Million Opt-ins for Internet Services!  These opt-in emails are perfect for your next online campaign.
These are the same techniques used by Disney, AT&T, Sears and many other Fortune 500 companies, but you can access it at a fraction of the cost.  Big companies use these methods because they work.  You can use these same methods to get the most out of your marketing dollar.

  Select from Over 300 interest categories including:

*  Entertainment, TV, Movies, DVD

* Sports News

* Gifts, Travel, Jewelry, Travel, Shopping

* Small Business/Medium Small Business Services

* Technology and More!

*Demographic Selects also available

Take Advantage of Our Fall Media Package, which includes: Multimedia, FLASH, HTML or TEXT (make your AD come ALIVE), response tracking, transmission and a full test campaign of 10,000 100% opt-in, individual and personalized emails.     ALL FOR ONLY $2500!

 We can have your full campaign running in less than 72 hours.  The new wave of advertising is here!
                      Call now for details.  414-615-7557

* Hurry, this offer expires Oct 31,2000*

To be taken off of this listserver,

Please include the word R in the subject header to:

le541@123india.com