Re: [MOL] Cervical cancer questions [01575] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cervical cancer questions

Welcome to our forum.  First try to relax, many pap smear's today  are not
accurate.  I would suggest you have a second pap smear before you go forward
with anything else.  Here's a good site for you and know we will keep you in
prayer.  Just take it slow, no reason to rush into anything, get your
answers first.  Warmly, lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=cervical+cancer&exec=FAST+Search

more....