From: "Don Ross" <prizebuys@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:06:53 +1000
To: <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Subject: Re: [MOL] Re: [MOReply To Ken !

Lillian,
I received your message and am devastated. With no evidence to support your comments, you accuse me of being : *an advertiser, * a pretender, * being sinful, * an old fashioned medicine man. The facts are: * I have tried the treatment the site offers (www.cancer.vu <http://www.cancer.vu> ), on my squamous cell carcinomas(skin cancers) and it works just the way they describe! Are you trying to stop people being helped? I discussed your reply with friends ( two of whom tried my sample, again with 100% results), and they believe you work for the cancer industry. Is this true?