Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned... [01561] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned...

In a message dated 09/26/2000 10:12:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com writes:

> Chris,
>
>  My thoughts & prayers are w/ you & your family.  I know you have been
>  nervous about this possibility for a while.  Your Dad sounds like he is
>  ornery enough to keep fighting.  He is so lucky to have such a loving and
>  caring daughter.  You hang in there girl.>  Regards,>  Dusti

Oh, Dusti thank you.  And thank you for the chuckle too - about my Dad being
so ornery.  He is, or rather, he sure was before he lost so much of his
spirit.  But he has plans to go ahead, thank God.  His onc actually ASKED him
if she could call me (she knows I get upset by this stuff) and he told her
"NO!".  I am furious with him! -chris