Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned... [01560] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned...

In a message dated 09/26/2000 9:49:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bsbridget@hotmail.com writes:

> Dear Chris, I can only say how sorry I am that your father has to continue
>  this battle even longer. My heart goes out to both of you but don't throw
in
> >  the towel, the fight's not over yet.>  Remember we're here if you need
us.
>  Your friend,>  Bridget

Thank you Bridget.  Sweet of you to say that.  Oh, I remember...been leaning
heavily on this group for two years now.  I joined the group just around
Thanksgiving of 1998 at the invitation of our Kathy C.  It's saved my life!
-chris