Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned... [01559] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned...

In a message dated 09/25/2000 10:45:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CPKays@webtv.net writes:

> Chris.  I'm so sorry to hear the news.  I know its hard to start in>
again, but you knowledge of other successes make you and your dad>  stronger
now.  God will never leave you.  You both are in my prayers>  Loves Charlotte
Thank you Charlotte.  You're so sweet.  -chris