[MOL] Merkel Cell Carcinoma [01556] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Merkel Cell Carcinoma

I am looking for information on a rare cancer called Merkel cell carcinoma.
My father was diagnosed with it a year and a half ago and has undergone
surgery, radiation, and numerous chemo sessions. It seems to be getting
worse not better.  All information would be appreciated.