Re: [MOL] Re: [MOReply To Ken ! [01554] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOReply To Ken !

Lillian,
 I received your message and am devastated. With no evidence to support your comments, you accuse me of being : *an advertiser, * a pretender, * being sinful, * an old fashioned medicine man. The facts are: * I have tried the treatment the site offers (www.cancer.vu), on my squamous cell carcinomas(skin cancers) and it works just the way they describe! Are you trying to stop people being helped? I discussed your reply with friends ( two of whom tried my sample, again with 100% results), and they believe you work for the cancer industry. Is this true?----- Original Message -----
From: Lillian
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2000 4:44 AM
Subject: [MOL] Re: [MOReply To Ken !

I rarely write to an advertiser, have no time for them.  Yet, yours really riled me.  You pretend to be a patient with a cure for cancer, playing on the heart strings of desperate people.  How sinful.  Then when one goes to the site thy claim this is the cure all and we know no one thing can be a cure all.  That's the old fashion Medicine Man, is that you?  I have forwarded your name to our list master for removal. Kindly do not e-mail this forum again.  lillian