Re: [MOL] Dusti! [01551] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti!

Title: Lillian
She's doing really pretty good.  The whole family is in counseling.  All three of the children still have some night fear's, the youngest Kevin has moved all his large pieces of furniture in front of his windows so no one can look in.  We have another roll call in late Nov.; so I guess it won't get to trial until the New Year; which just gives him that much more time to find another little girl.  I suspect he won't get much time either.  We just had a man go to trial for molestation of a 12 year old, she got pregnant.  He only got 5 year's with only to serve 85% on good behavior. Pizzazz. give me a break!  This justice system!  I pray allot for my darling little grand daughter, she is so cute.  At an awaked stage, has the longest legs, they just never end. Thanks for asking.  Glad things are settling down and starting to go in the right direction friend.  lillian

From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 1:16 PM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Dusti!

Hi there.  I'm doing much better.  Mike has completely come to his senses (I hope).  He seems to have genuine remorse.  I am trying not to rub his nose in it.  I am just relieved right now that he is talking sense.  I really have a hard time w/ the fact that he checked out at such a TERRIBLE time for me but I have to remember that we are all human and looking back I know that I helped set the stage.  I took out alot of anger & fear on him but I thought I could.  I quit treating him like a man (in every way for quite a long time).  Oh well, it's a lot to deal with.  Thank you Lillian and many others that have written me with suggestions and/or thoughts.  I know God must have good things in store for me someday.  How is your Grandaughter doing?  Bless her.

Regards,
Dusti

Dusti Barham
Office Services