Re: [MOL] Humor [01536] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Humor

My poor overstressed forever seeking friend,
I know I am eternally grateful for your unending and relentless devotion to
the persuit of politically correct jokes to share with us. Because of the
tremendous effort put forth by you, I guess it would be too much to also
expect for them to be funny so, well done! And I for one promise to laugh
regardless.
Feel better now?
Your grateful and devoted friend (who doesn't have to find a joke funny to
laugh at it),
Bridget