Re: [MOL] leukemia [01534] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] leukemia

Hi Betty. I'm sorry to hear of your fiancee's troubles, it's always
discouraging when we go thru so much and find out it still wasn't enough.
But there are always options; it's just a matter of finding out what they
are.
I wish I had some answers for you but I'm afraid all I can tell you is to
ignore the odds. Mine also were extremely bad but yet here I am along with
lots of others who should have been gone well before now.
Know that we will be here for you, some with information and personal
experiences to share and others to offer their comfort and support. Both you
and your loved one will be in my prayers.
Your friend,
Bridget