Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned... [01527] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned...

Dear Chris, I can only say how sorry I am that your father has to continue
this battle even longer. My heart goes out to both of you but don't throw in
the towel, the fight's not over yet.
Remember we're here if you need us.
Your friend,
Bridget