Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned... [01519] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned...

Chris.  I'm so sorry to hear the news.  I know its hard to start in
again, but you knowledge of other successes make you and your dad
stronger now.  God will never leave you.  You both are in my prayers
Loves Charlotte