[MOL] Re: prostate cancer [01515] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: prostate cancer

My husband has just been diagnosed with very advanced pc - non operable, no
option for radiation.  Can anyone tell me what I am looking forward to?  So
far there is little pain - basically urinary dysfunction.  Metastasis to
bone shows on scan - scapula, temple, rib and more.  He will not talk about
this (yet) and I am in contact with support group.  I am also terrified of
the responsibility.  No hospital or nursing home stays for him.  What am I
facing?  Private e-mail please.  Thanks...... Nancy
                   -
nanby@att.net

nanby@att.net