Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned... [01511] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - cancer has returned...

Dearest Chris!

I know what a blow this is for you friend; but you are much stronger today
than two years ago and you know if your Dad and the rest of you could do it
once you can beat the odds again.  I have lifted all of you up in prayers.
Warmly, lillian