[MOL] From Chris: Check out Prayer Request Sites [01505] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris: Check out Prayer Request Sites

 <A HREF="http://blessedsacrament.com/prayerrequests/index.html">Click here:
Prayer Requests</A>  http://blessedsacrament.com/prayerrequests/index.html
<A HREF="http://www.angeltherapy.com/index.htm">Angel Therapy.com</A>
http://www.angeltherapy.com/index.htm
 <A HREF="http://www.angelink.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.shtml">Prayer Circle
Postings</A> http://www.angelink.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.shtml
Angelink Prayer Circle Message Board
MAY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BLESS AND WATCH OVER ALL WHO COME HERE TO
PRAY
 <A HREF="http://www.ggwo.org/prayer/prayer-submission-form.html">Prayer
Request Submissions</A> http://www.ggwo.org/prayer/guidelines.html
Special Note: Many requests we receive are cancer related. In addition to
submitting your request here, we invite you to visit the online ministry of
Cancer Survivors Victorious as well.