Re: [MOL] Gail [01501] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gail

Hi Gail,

  Your feelings are exactly what I am experiencing, except I am the one with
the cancer.

  Believe it or not, my husband and I were married 32 years on September
21st.  Sounds like you have the same kind of marriage that we have.  It is my
husband that I see crying when he doesn't think I know it.  The worst part of
this whole thing is knowing what this is doing to my husband.

  We can only hope and pray that we will recover from this, and go on sharing
many happy years together, and I pray that it will be the same for you and
your husband.

Carol O.