[MOL] adrenal cancer [01497] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adrenal cancer

My husband was diagnosed with adrenal cancer in July.  He also has cushings
syndrom due to the tumor in his adrenal gland.

We are looking for different options available.  He is currently on a pill
form of chemotherapy, but is still in a lot of pain and developes rashes. Is
anyone out there in the clinical trials we were told about?  I would like a
little more information on these trials from a patient aspect.

Please let me know if you can help us out.

Carol Kalka
Materials Planner #111
Polaris Industries
Phone: 218-463-4834