Re: [MOL] lung cancer [01462] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lung cancer

In a message dated 09/24/2000 12:58:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
14522WMOCCASINTRL@prodigy.net writes:

> i was told by a lung cancer patient that she was treated with thamalide and
> either radiation or chemotherapy for her lung cancer do you know of such a
> treatment and what hospital is doing this study.
Don't know which hospitals do that in your area - I think it has nothing to
do w/ the hosp, but rather the oncologist.  My father has had all those
treatments plus surgery and is still currently on thalidomide.  He is doing
very well and had lung cancer that had spread from one lung to another back
in 1998 when he was 75 yrs old.  -ccr