Re: [MOL] Prayers today please [01426] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers today please

You know you have our prayers and support Chris without asking. And I can
emphathize with your situation as I also had a very stubborn father who
behaved much like yours. What I learned was to work around him because
changing him was out of the question. Good luck and keep us posted.
Your friend,
Bridget