Re: [MOL] Gymnastics question/Lillian [01418] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gymnastics question/Lillian

I seen that too Lillian, how unfortunate because it effects
ones mind so much when your competing and to loose focus of
your goal...They would have to start all over again to make
it right and they won't do that. I wouldn't be surprised if
there are some lawsuits because of that.....