Re: [MOL] Dusti-update [01416] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti-update

Dusti;
    I am so very glad that you are still sharing here on the
mol.. Just a thought but I would have your hubby take blood
tests too. Who knows what this gal has been running around
with.. Something your husband may not have thought about. I
wouldn't even trust him if he said he used protection. Best
of luck to you.. My brother went through this with his wife,
not for any particular reason but she started cheating on
him. He packed her things up and through them out in the
yard. She came begging back and he chose counseling and
things have worked out really well for them. They too had a
son who was ill for all of his 16 yrs. who crossed over last
summer. It has been really tough but counseling, for the
most part is what has saved their marraige. They still
really care about each other. I think they are closer then
they have ever been. Life is never dull is it?  Your
friend,   Beav