Re: [MOL] ???????? [01415] Medicine On Line

Hi Connie;
    You will find all the help that can be found here and then there are those
that add with prayers and hugs, which is all I can give you....My husband was
diagnosed 3yrs. ago with cancer and the medical profession has come along way in
just 3 yrs... There are lots of new drugs coming out in clinical trials, and some
new ones that have been approved, it's a tough journey,it's so good that you are
searching...God bless you too.....Beav