[MOL] ???????? [01410] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ????????

My husband was dianoised 2 mos. ago with cancer (6mm) tumor located in his
left lung upper lobe.  Also, metatsis to his lymph nodes.  His full body bone
scan is clear along with skull scan.  Can you please help us??? We are in
urgent need!!  Please reply ASAP!  God Bless you!
Sincerely...Connie Bell