Re: [MOL] Dusti-update [01398] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti-update

Enough talk about mucking up the airways Dusti. You're part of this forum
and that gives anything you need to share a place here. Okay?
I'm glad to hear your husband has at last realized what he's done. I think
you're being very smart in your handling of the situation. I will pray that
whatever is best for you and your son is what will come to pass.
Your friend,
Bridget