Re: [MOL] Prayers today please [01396] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers today please

Hi Chris. Have you tried phoning his office and asking for the results? This
might put them on the spot. And even if they don't want to tell you over the
phone they might be inclined to move the appt forward. Anyway, thought it
might be worth a try. I find it absolutely appalling for a doctor to display
that kind of inconsideration.
My prayers are with you and your dad that when the results are received they
become a cause for celebration.
Your friend,
Bridget